The University of Missouri–Kansas City, USA is offering an exciting opportunity to international students who have completed at least one semester of coursework and taken on leadership roles at their community college. The award covers the difference between Missouri resident and nonresident tuition plus $1500/year.
Application Deadline: July 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: $1500/year.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree program at the School of Computing & Engineering of UMKC
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be a full-time, degree-seeking student in the School of Computing & Engineering
- be F-1 or J-1 visa holders.
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA from a U.S. community college.
- provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: Proficiency in English (minimum 79 iBT TOEFL or 6.0 IELTS score).
- be nominated by a community college official (i.e. international student advisor, faculty member, or student affairs officer)
Application Process: Applicants are advised to apply either through the university portal or the Common Application. First-time applicants accepted in the applied program will be considered automatically.
Nomination letters should be sent via email to email@example.com. All materials must be submitted by July 1 to be considered for the Fall Award and by December 1 to be considered for the Spring award.