John Carroll University is offering the 2022 Presidential International Scholarship to exceptional students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $24,000, which are awarded based on your classroom performance, standardized test scores, and extracurricular involvement.
Application Deadline: October 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $24,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be international students
- You must have GPA: B+ ACT: 25 SAT: 1150
- You must have SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590) and ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25).
- You are required to submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79)
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5)
Application Process: APPLY HERE!