The Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator, is proud to offer the best applicants from the Sterling Bank community with the Sterling Bank Fellowship to participate in the Lagos Fall 2022 program for free ($299 USD value).
Through this offer, anyone with a pre-seed startup or an idea can apply to the Founder Institute for free below, and the best applicants who are accepted will receive a fellowship to the Lagos chapter of the global accelerator program.
The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.
The Founder Institute helps you get to traction and funding with a support network of startup experts that are invested in your success, and through a structured business-building process that has helped alumni raise over $1.75BN. Through the combined benefits of the Founder Institute and Sterling Bank we create an unparalleled global support network for early-stage founders to impact the present and influence the future:
- A combined global community of over 15,000 mentors and thousands of alumni
- Comprehensive education and structured support programs from the idea stage to the funding/ growth stage
- Over $3M in Partner Deals and Resources
Requirements for the The Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship & Pitchathon for Tech Founders.
- The Founder Institute focuses on helping tech or tech-enabled businesses at the pre-seed stage, including both solo-founders and teams.
- This includes established businesses that are pre-funding and traction, MVP and prototype-stage projects, and even part-time founders with just ideas.
Receive scholarships (up to $1,000)Have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to top startup experts receive support across important areas like tech infrastructure, market access, legal
For More Information: