The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a research higher degree at Flinders University. The Scholarship covers international tuition fees and a stipend.
The AGRTPS is awarded to students who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research. AGRTPS are considered on the basis of academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Higher Degrees Research
Value of Award: $28,854.00
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
Application Process: Click Here to Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information