In 2022, the University of Southern Queensland will offer scholarships to new international students studying on-campus or online. Students who wish to commence their studies in the online mode prior to attending campus will need to apply for the on-campus offering and be accepted through the UniSQ admissions processes.
Applicants will be considered for this scholarship based on the information provided on their UniSQ International Application. UniSQ will use information from your admission application to assess your scholarship eligibility. As necessary applicants will also need to be successful in gaining the appropriate visa for the duration of their study to remain eligible.
Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 25% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program and will be applied as a 25% reduction of the tuition fees. (Students are responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per the offer letter).
Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient receiving a passing grade for completed courses.
Eligibility criteria for the International Student Support Scholarships.
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time study in either on-campus or online mode
- Applicants must be on-campus students (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted).
- Applicants must be new commencing students.
- Applicants must have received an offer to study for Semester 1, 2 or 3 in 2022, in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants are required to submit an admission application All international students will be considered.
Application Deadline: 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday, 22nd July 2022.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information on the International Student Support Scholarships.