The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe is delighted to award a scholarship opportunity students who want to study a degree program in Zimbabwe.
This Scholarship Program is aimed at students at a Zimbabwean University in the fields of Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics and History – always looking at their chosen subject also from a political lens.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Other Benefits
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for a bachelor’s programme in the fields of Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics and History at Zimbabwean University. The applicant must be at least in their second year of bachelor’s studies.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- prove above-average academic performance.
- be actively engaged in voluntary work.
- possess a broad general education and a distinct interest in political issues.
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights.
- be open to developing their personal points of view and practice tolerance.
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.
Application Process: To apply please send the following application package in one email to email@example.com by the deadline of 31 July 2022. The package has to include:
- Filled-out application
- A cover letter (max. 1 page)
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of your latest transcript
- An informal academic or employment/volunteer letter of recommendation (this can be a copy of an Email from an official university/organizational Email-account). This letter should provide information about your qualifications and potential.