Pacific Prime is offering $1,000 scholarship opportunity to students who are willing to undertake a degree program in Singapore.
This scholarship opportunity is designed to help offset some of the costs associated with education for a well-deserving applicant.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: High school or Undergraduate
Value of Award:$1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be enrolled (full-time or part-time) or accepted to a high school, university, community college, institute (including private education institutions), or trade school for the upcoming semester.
- Applicants must hold proof of enrolment.
- Applicants must be studying in Singapore.
- Applicants must know English. Exact proficiency requirements must be found on their respective university portals.
- Applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university or college to which they plan to apply.
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to apply for admission at their university or college of choice via its application process. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must submit their essays via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The mail must include the following:
- First & last name, contact number, and email address
- University, secondary/high school, or international school you currently attend (or have been accepted to).