The. C. Beirne School of Law Coursework International Student Scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date and you will be notified of the outcome in writing. If you are shortlisted, you may be required to participate in an online interview.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022
Eligible Countries: International students
To be Taken at (Country): Australia
Field(s) of Study: Law
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Award: Four scholarships are on offer; two scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees and two scholarships covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL) or Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) programs. The scholarship does not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
- Applicants must have applied for a place in postgraduate study or are enrolled at UQ and wish to commence postgraduate law studies
- Applicants must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants are advised to choose to study one of the following programs:
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Law (including duel programs)
- Master of International Commercial Law (including duel programs)
Application Process: APPLY HERE
- your CV
- academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
You’ll also need to tell us about:
- why you want to study law and your aspirations in this field
- your personal qualities, which may include: evidence of leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement or anything else you consider relevant
- your financial need or hardship
- other scholarships you have applied for.