Application for the President’s Scholarships at at Yunnan University, China is currently open and accepting new applicants. This scholarship opportunity aims to reward outstanding international students who want to undertake a degree program at Yunnan University, China.
Application Deadline: Applications are being accepted. However, applicants are highly recommended to check and apply according to program-specific application deadlines, if any.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral
Value of Award: 4,000 Yuan
Number of Awards: 40
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- comply with Chinese laws and the regulations of Yunnan University.
- have excellent grades with their Chinese proficiency, meeting the basic requirements of their major.
- actively participate in academic lectures, social events, and public welfare activities.
- pay tuition and accommodation fees on time.
Application Process: You must apply for admission via the university’s online application portal. All eligible students will be considered accordingly.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Secondary high school diploma or the equivalent, transcripts
- Master’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Two Recommendation letters
- Study or research plan
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee