University of Manchester is offering the Elys Roberts scholarship to support talented applicants from or working in low/middle-income countries and HCRI is looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Professional experience related to Global Health
- A clear idea of how the MSc in Global Health and studying at HCRI will benefit their career
- A clear passion around the subject of global health
- Conditions of the scholarship include the providing blog entries throughout their study and writing a testimonial at the end of their course.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters degree
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must hold an offer of a place on their chosen master’s course.
- You must be international students.
- You from or working in low/middle-income countries.
- You should hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
Application Process: APPLY HERE