University of Sydney is offering the International Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems to students who want to enroll in a research program for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship opportunity is worth Up to $28,854 stipend scholarships to support students at the Faculty of Science.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research
Value of Award: $28,854 p.a. (up to 3 years)
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be a domestic or international PhD student
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to study for a full-time PhD within the University of Sydney Business School at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be willing to conduct research into taxation or finance.
- Applicants must have an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent or
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree with a substantial research component.