$10,000 per annum
The purpose of this scholarship is to support students enrolled in the Master of Energy Change (Advanced) program and undertaking a research project in the field of the hydrogen economy. The scholarship offers a generous stipend.
- Applicants must be enrolled in • the Master of Energy Change (Advanced) program or • the Master of Energy Change program and eligible for transfer to the Master of Energy Change (Advanced )
- Applicants must have a suitable supervisor and meet conditions for enrolling into SCNC8021 Science Research Project (24 units over 2 semesters).
- The research project approved by the supervisor must be in the field of the Hydrogen Economy (Click here)
- Applicants must have achieved at least 70% average in the coursework component of the program. During the scholarship period the awardee must:
- Maintain enrolment in SCNC8021.
- Actively conduct research under the guidance of their project supervisor.
- Participate in and contribute to activities of the Hydrogen Economy research cluster of the ANU Institute for Climate, Energy and Disaster Solutions (ICEDS).
The scholarship provides a stipend of $10,000 for a period of 1 year. In addition, the scholarship provides $2,500 research support funds administrated by your project supervisor.
No application form is required. Applicants must provide the following documents:
- A letter clearly articulating their interest in The Hydrogen Economy and explaining how their prior knowledge and expertise will help in successfully progressing their selected research project.
- A brief description of the proposed research project approved by a supervisor as required for enrolling in SCNC8021