The International Education Financial Aid is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation. The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2022 and is open to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s program that is helping you making the world more sustainable.
Application Deadline: 22 September
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to €5000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have applied (or will apply) for a study beginning in the Fall Semester 2022.
- Applicants must hold a valid undergraduate degree to be eligible for the programme at the university.
- Applicants must hold or be eligible to apply for an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
- Applicants must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the university.
- Applicants will need a good and valid undergraduate degree qualification and the applicant will be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it – Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects.
Application Process: Applicants must register for the master’s degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer at IEFA.
Visit The Official Website For More Information