The Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin, is delighted to award a scholarship (fees plus stipend) to exceptional students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution.
Both full-time and part-time applicants to the MPhil in Christian will be eligible. In the case of students doing the MPhil over two years the award will be split with 50% paid in the first year and 50% in the second year (should a student not continue into the second year no award will be payable).
Application Deadline: July 8th, 2023
Eligible Countries: Africa
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: M.Phil. in Christian Theology
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be a national of an African country
- You must be currently living in Africa.
- You must have been accepted onto the MPhil programme.
- You must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Application Process: Scholarship applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject line: Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarship Application
- Academic references (two)
- A letter (maximum 600 words) setting out why you would like to do the M.Phil. in Christian Theology and how you will use this M.Phil to make a contribution to Church and Society in Africa