The Saturday Night Live Internship is ongoing! Interns will watch department heads at work and offer assistance in all facets of creating well-known late-night programming.
About SNL Internship
The 47th season of Saturday Night Live, NBC’s Emmy Award-winning late-night comedy showcase, promises more laughter, surprises, and outstanding performances.
The New York Times wrote on the occasion of the show’s Emmy-winning 25th anniversary special in 1999: “In defiance of both time and show business convention, ‘SNL’ is still the most pervasive influence on the art of comedy in contemporary culture.”
Since its debut in 1975, “SNL” has launched the careers of many of the best comedy performers of their generation.
Saturday Night Live was ranked seventh on Entertainment Weekly’s list of the Top 100 Entertainers of the previous 50 years at the turn of the century.
- Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at a school with accreditation and being able to show proof of your academic achievement.
- Currently a sophomore or higher in class (30 credits)
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Be permitted to work in the United States without NBCUniversal sponsoring a visa
- Aims and desired qualities
- Passion for television entertainment space
- Experience in previous productions is a plus
- Multitasking skills and organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills; organization; attention to detail; and team player
- Flexible schedule with availability for at least two to four days; three days is desired.
- Prior internship experience or leadership on campus
SNL internships are authentic growth and learning experiences that help prepare students for a fascinating future in media. Kindly share the article and leave a comment below.