The Ubisoft Internship Program is an international program created to help students advance their careers in the video game business.
About Ubisoft Internship
Leading video game developer and publisher Ubisoft has a brand portfolio that includes family-friendly titles like Imagine and Petz and Rayman Raving Rabbids in addition to blockbusters like Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell.
Ubisoft is hiring additional employees for its expanding Pune and Mumbai studios in India in order to build on its accomplishments moving forward! They value teamwork, creativity, variety, and passion.
They want you to participate in this exciting time of growth if you have the abilities and the motivation to achieve.
- Identify the cause and kind of computer failure using the application and diagnostic software
- Hardware and software issues should be adjusted, fixed, and resolved. More complicated networking issues should be referred to network administrators or a supervisor.
- Respond to customer assistance and question inquiries in the ticketing system.
- Record and evaluate issues, addressing them on your own or referring them if necessary
- Help with network software deployment and issue debugging in conjunction with network administrators
- Update the users on follow-up and progress.
- Train staff members in the basics of using new technology and software.
- Analyze and test new client-side hardware and software.
- Take part in creating the benchmark manufacturing workstations.
- Upgrade hardware and software systems as needed to guarantee lifespan.
- Carry out supplementary duties that are incidental to computer support operations.
- Observe developments in computer technology.
- Analyze functional requirements to establish purchase specs
- Observe the standards and guidelines established by the worldwide IT group.
- Good in writing and speaking English.
- Understanding of Cisco routers and switches, as well as IOS configuration
- Being familiar with O365 and similar products
- Understanding of WAN acceleration techniques
- Familiarity with wireless technologies
- Familiar with goods made by Microsoft
- Strong operating system knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS X, and Linux will be advantageous.
- Broad functional understanding of networking theory, system administration, and desktop computer hardware.
- Simple familiarity with desktop management
- Strong capacity for learning and dedication to personal growth
- Core abilities and appropriate behaviors for the position
Applications from all interested parties are welcome at Ubisoft. People with impairments are encouraged to apply, and the studio accepts their submissions.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.