As a Front End Developer Intern, you will become familiar with the team’s duties, cross-functional partners, and technical procedures while developing responsive digital experiences for all digital media.
About Front End Developer Internship
You will collaborate closely with the founders, including Abhishek, on our TrueFoundry Platform’s Front End team to facilitate the workflow of Developers and Data Scientists.
You will play a significant part in defining the technology as a core team member, assisting the team in developing alongside the founders.
They act more like a family than a group of coworkers because we are a team that puts the needs of the product first.
- You must be very knowledgeable with semantic HTML, HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Having knowledge of or experience with Vue.js or React.js, as well as building tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- A desire to learn about codebases and libraries in depth and the capacity to put them up from scratch
- Knowledge of website SEO and Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Knowledge of making data-driven decisions.
- Create monitoring graphs, a services directory, and a management UI for ML models. Make sure your website performs well in terms of SEO.
- Capacity to work with design teams
- Work together internally to deliver complete systems and experiences.
- Make wise design choices that scale, and adhere to best practices.
- Weekly competitions and team-building exercises
- Direct access to the co-founders and flexible working hours
- Product and business growth strategies are discussed in teams.
- For those who intend to launch a startup in the future, experience, and insights
During this internship, you’ll gain practical experience and skills at a Forbes-featured, award-winning startup. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.