NASA Suumer internship is ongoing! The internship is available in many different fields, including science and technology.
About NASA Internship
Working with NASA staff members throughout this internship helps the candidates learn a lot. If you want to take part in the NASA internship, submit an application.
Candidates for this internship program may hold both master’s degrees and undergraduate degrees. NASA also provides the applicants with financial benefits including a monthly stipend, accommodation, food expenses, and other things.
The most intelligent and capable people should apply for the internship, according to NASA. in many different disciplines, such as engineering, science, information technology, and numerous other related professions.
There is no need for a TOEFL or IELTS, and there is no application fee. It’s a great opportunity to work as a NASA intern. Students who want to work for the US independent agency can apply without hesitation.
Fields in NASA Internship
- Human Resources
- Physical Science
- Public Relation
- Open to legal permanent residents and citizens of the United States (LPRs).
- During the summer, students are required to be available full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- The first internship must last at least ten weeks.
- Presently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students at accredited U.S. universities who are pursuing degrees in the fields of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- Meet and collaborate with professionals to build contacts.
- Compensation for lodging and meals
- Obtain beneficial research experience
- Discover a brand-new workplace.
- Resume (PDF, DOC, DOCX or TXT)
- Unofficial transcript.
- Motivation Letter/ Statement of Purpose
We are glad to be a part of your academic journey. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.