With the help of a 10-week, part-time SEO internship program, learn about the options provided by a career in search engine optimization.
A marketing discipline known as SEO, or search engine optimization, focuses on creating high-performing websites and inbound marketing content.
This content complies with Google’s Search Quality Rating Guidelines in order to draw new customers to a website through natural channels like Google, Microsoft Bing, and other search engines.
About SEO Internship
A marketing internship called an SEO internship teaches college students or recent grads how to use search engine optimization to advance firms.
Keyword research, semantic SEO, on-page SEO, technical SEO, off-page SEO, content strategy, schema markup, and other SEO disciplines are all covered in a structured SEO internship program.
Research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns are the duties of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern. The ideal applicant will be fast to pick things up, detail-oriented, passionate, and upbeat.
- Examining current websites
- Research and benchmarking in the marketplace
- Mapping and researching keywords
- Authoring and optimization of content
- On-page improvement
- Outreach for building links
- Exceptional communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- A thirst for knowledge and the capacity to do independent research to find solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- It is preferred if you have some experience with digital marketing and/or search engine optimization.
- The capacity to perform well despite juggling several tasks with short deadlines
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all teams across the organization and consistently uphold LaneTerralever’s corporate principles
- Dedication to completing tasks on schedule and to a high standard of quality
All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.