Splunk Internship is ongoing! As an intern, you’ll work on actual, go-to-market products and gain a ton of practical experience.
About Splunk Internship
The Australian and New Zealand Splunk Family is a motivated and cooperative group with roles in sales, customer success, support, marketing, and G&A. They enjoy working together, celebrating wins, and taking lessons from failures.
With weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hours on Fridays, end-of-quarter celebrations, volunteer opportunities, and a culture built on respect, transparency, and always acting honorably, our team has a great culture.
As an intern, you will get the chance to experience our dynamic, startup-like environment while working on a real project (or several).
As a leader in “Big Data,” the trendiest software sector right now, you will gain priceless job experience and have the option to concentrate on the full stack, backend, or front-end technologies.
- You will meet the objectives your mentor established for you at the start of the internship.
- They will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to learn about Splunk, the company, and the product.
- You will interact socially with both full-timers and the other interns.
- At Splunk, you’ll enjoy yourself while learning new abilities that will help you achieve your goals.
- If you are comfortable with Windows OSs, Linux is also preferable
- You are well-versed in C++ technology, with a focus on the backend.
- You will gain knowledge about version control programs like Perforce, Git, or others.
- You will bring effective writing and verbal communication abilities.
- You’ll inspire the team with your enthusiasm for tackling challenging issues.
- The chance to collaborate with a group of peers who are incredibly gifted and committed, ranging from product management and QA to engineering and engineering quality assurance.
- A never-ending supply of fresh information for you to learn, as well as a chance for development and mentoring.
We are glad to be a part of your academic endeavors. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.