The Supply Chain internship is ongoing! The internship project’s main goal is to give rewarding experiences that will help students develop important skills.
About Supply Chain Internship
You will be involved in key projects that have an impact on the organization as a Global Supply Chain Intern at SC Johnson in areas like Customer Supply Chain, Supply Planning, Manufacturing, Strategy, and Transportation/Logistics.
You’ll work as a team in either Chicago, Illinois, or Racine, Wisconsin, where our North American or worldwide headquarters are located, and you’ll learn skills that will help you get ready for a full-time career in supply chain management.
- Enhancing operational procedures to increase production, inventory, and shipping efficiency
- Analyzing, displaying, and automating data flow to boost productivity, lower expenses, and/or improve customer service
- Locating, evaluating, prioritizing, and getting rid of losses and inefficiencies
- Modern robots and cutting-edge technology are understood and used.
- Comparing technology and market operating trends to find reapplication opportunities
- You’ll get ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- You will work in a dynamic and courteous workplace because we consistently uphold the mission, core values, and guiding principles.
- You can be employed by multinational organizations regional or even worldwide.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain management/logistics, another business administration or engineering, computer science, mathematics, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding strategic, imaginative, and brave leadership abilities
- Using imagination and invention, solve problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with the ability to apply them to business operations
The various positions will have different specific duties and obligations. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.