Zoom Internship is ongoing! You will be assigned to a Zoom engineering team that develops, creates, enhances, and deploys services for Zoom’s technology.
About Zoom Internship
Interns working as full-stack software engineers offer immersive, end-to-end online experiences for Zoom projects and products.
You will be assigned to an engineering team at Zoom that is in charge of planning, constructing, improving, and deploying services for the company’s technological environment.
This is an exceptional chance for a full-stack internship that will immerse you in the challenging and urgent software development life cycle.
Additional assistance is provided by our Global Emerging Talent Intern Program through committed mentoring, technical training, a leadership speaker series, and team-specific activities. A lot of time is devoted to having fun and networking.
- For both the front end and the back end, efficiently write and push high-quality code.
- Create complex solutions in a dynamic, cooperative setting.
- Join forces with other departments to ascertain, hone, and implement product needs.
- Sort out consumer issues and offer technical fixes
- High-level roadmap vision into workable feature requirements and deliverables
- Take part in code and design reviews.
- Achieve the goal of Delivering Happiness by writing clear and elegant code
- Presently pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar STEM subject at the undergraduate or graduate level
- Able to dedicate roughly 40 hours per week to finish the whole 12-week internship program during the summer of 2022.
- Knowledge of adaptable and adaptive web design principles as well as JS frameworks (such as React, Angular, etc.)
- A strong foundation in the fundamentals of testing, program design, and data structures
- Understanding of RESTful web services, HTML5, CSS, and other core web technologies
- Strong communication abilities and a commitment to lifelong learning
We are glad to be a part of your academic journey. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.